Napier is a new breed of financial crime compliance technology specialist. Our AI enhanced platform – Napier Continuum – transforms compliance from legal obligation to competitive edge.
At Napier, our mission is to fight financial crime through automation & AI. We believe that by automating the detection and prevention of financial crime, we can make the world a safer place for everyone.
Collaboration, innovation and wonderful people are just some of the reasons to bring your career to Napier. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do.
We're growing our Professional Services team and are looking for a Technical Consultant to join the team.
Our solution has a flexible data model and takes data feeds from a variety of client systems in many formats so you will need to be able to work with both the clients’ business and IT teams to understand the meaning and purpose of the data in the feeds as well as how to configure the Napier data model and APIs. To configure the application, you will need to learn how to use the Napier rules engine. This is a critical component in the delivery of our transaction monitoring and screening solution.
What you'll get up to - Technical Consultant
- Design, develop, and manage end-to-end technology solution proposals for Napier AI clients (Infrastructure, Cloud, and Applications)
- Assure the correct solutions are proposed at a functional, performance and architectural level
- Articulate product design, capabilities and flexibility; conduct design workshops, gather business and technology requirements
- Provide business analysis and technical support to clients, iterate requirements and deliverables to enhance customer success through alignment with core product capabilities.
- Design customizations and integration approaches
Who you are - Technical Consultant
- SAAS experience Azure/AWS · Service Level Objective / Non-Functional Requirement Analyst
- Technical authoring for product/project documentation
- System Integration Architecture, Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience with some of the following: Elasticsearch, Postgres SQL, Timescale DB, Apache NIFI, Python, Postman API, RESTful API design, HTTP, Webhooks, Keycloak, shell scripting, JSON, XML, Infosec SSL, TLS
- Experience within AML, RegTech or Compliance is advantageous