Napier is a new breed of financial crime compliance technology specialist. Our AI enhanced platform – Napier Continuum – transforms compliance from legal obligation to competitive edge.
As a Quality Analyst with Napier, you will be part of the team to test on Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Solutions.
Your role will be mainly to ensure the quality and test the products. You will have opportunities to be involved in various phases of testing cycles such as Functional Testing phase, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test (UAT) phase. In addition, you will have opportunities to work with different projects.
What you'll be doing?
- To drive product quality and ensure QA practice is implemented.
- Validate product features are implemented as per requirements.
- Design and create test plans. To prepare test data and develop test cases or test scenarios and perform test execution to validate the acceptance criteria of the product. To maintain test cases, test suites and test runs of the projects.
- To perform various test such as Manual/Functional Test, Regression Test, Test Environment Validation Checks and Migration Tests and Exploratory Test.
- Collaborate with respective internal or external project stakeholders.
- To report any issues or defects found during testing. Ensure defects raised are identified, tracked and resolved in timely manner.
- To prepare and generate test results in Test Summary Report to respective stakeholders of the project.
- To prepare UAT test plan and related documentations.
- Monitor and follow up SIT and UAT status for test case execution and defect raised.
- Provide support and assistance to client during UAT phase.
Do you have what it takes?
- Have hands-on knowledge and experience on QA processes.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in quality engineering or related roles.
- Experience in preparing test scenarios and test cases.
- Initiative to go the extra mile to improve QA processes and explore new testing tools.
- Experience in quality management system tool such as TestRail or JIRA.
- Experience API testing tools such as Postman or Elastic Search tools.
- Experience in Test Automation tools or framework such as Selenium, Cypress or Robot Framework) – good to have, not mandatory.
- Experience in Performance test tools such as JMeter – good to have, not mandatory.
Collaboration, innovation and wonderful people are just some of the reasons to bring your career to Napier. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do.
Napier is currently Great Place To Work 2022 certified and has is amongst the Best Workplace in Tech (medium size organisations) 2022.