Napier is a new breed of financial crime compliance technology specialist. Our AI enhanced platform – Napier Continuum – transforms compliance from legal obligation to competitive edge.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking to hire a Technical Pre-Sales Consultant to join our EMEA team. This specific role will focus on our growing Continental European region so local language skills ideally French or German is essential. The person can be based in the UK (our headquarters) or we will look at candidates based in the DACH region of Europe.
Reporting to the EMEA Sales Director, you will be a passionate, high-energy, hands-on, Technical Pre-Sales Consultant who can demonstrate experience in developing regional pre sales. You will ideally have experience working with (directly or via other Fintech or consulting firms) major financial institutions (banks, asset management firms, major payment firms etc) in Continental Europe.
Your day to day – Technical Pre Sales Consultant
- Ensure that the Napier application is presented in the best light with new and existing customers
- Deliver product demos to demonstrate how Napier can help them deliver meaningful and rapid improvements in their organization. This includes demo preparation, delivery and following up questions
- Lead and conduct onsite engagements to understand customer processes, requirements and facilitate architecture / solution discussions.
- Work with prospective clients to align their tactical and strategic challenges through implementing the Napier product across their organisation
- Proactively scope the functional and technical requirements to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the Napier.
- In conjunction with Sales Ops Support complete RFx documents on behalf of the company
Do you have what it takes?
- German or French language skills a must (preference native speaker of either language)
- Excellent Client Facing Skills with the ability to “Own the Room”. Soft Skills include Communication, Co-ordination, and Negotiation
- Natural leader looking to ensure a positive outcome for the organization
- Understands business goals and market perceptions and how the Client Solutions team impacts both.
- Seeker of information (internal and external) to help drive the right approach to lead to the right outcomes.
- Knowledge on organization offerings with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- It is an advantage to have worked in the Financial Services industry or a software company in a different industry, but neither are mandatory.
- Some broad knowledge of SaaS/hosting/web technologies and API/file based integration approach would be advantageous
Collaboration, innovation and wonderful people are just some of the reasons to bring your career to Napier. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do.
Napier is currently Great Place To Work 2022 certified and has is amongst the Best Workplace in Tech (medium size organisations) 2022.
Our people are our most valuable asset, as such, we offer the below benefits to all Naperians
- Group life assurance policy
- Income protections policy
- Access to our employee wellbeing programme
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- A budget to help you set up your home office if needed
- An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
- Private health and dental insurance