The Role: Business Analyst
Napier is a new breed of financial crime compliance technology specialist. Our AI enhanced platform – Napier Continuum – transforms compliance from legal obligation to competitive edge.
As a Business Analyst, you are to be a confident communicator and strong stakeholder within the team.
You should be competent in building a robust understanding of complex product capabilities and translating them seamlessly to clients and able to facilitate the smooth elicitation of comprehensive client requirements. You should be equally effective interacting with both clients and internal teams, identify clients requirements and drive the design activities. You are to perform with a pragmatic yet solution-centric focus to achieve the best possible outcomes.
You should be comfortable to manage a varied range of client-side and internal relationships, ask the right questions and provide essential guidance.
The day to day: Business Analyst
- Run client design workshops across technical designs, data models, functional and business processes
- Lead process flow and target operating model workstream
- Initiate the data mapping work from client (core) systems to Napier solutions
- Act as a Napier product SME by gaining and keeping abreast a deep and broad understanding of the Napier product suites
- Document and translate client requirements for Napier Technical Consultants to directly configure the solution.
- Develop both standardized and highly customized Functional Specifications Documents (FSD) for all tiers of client projects for sign-off/implementation
- Collaborate with internal teams to clarify client functional and technical requirements and provide input into Napier roadmap
Do you have what it takes?
- Good understanding of the standard development lifecycle and comfortable with technical analysis related to system/ platforms
- Support/participate in related internal projects and initiatives (within PS) to ensure excellence in professional service deliveries
- Work in a fast paced/ lean environment
- Be a lateral thinker, pragmatic and solution focused
- Ability to navigate and perform in stakeholder environments
- Confident communicator and client focus mindset
Collaboration, innovation and wonderful people are just some of the reasons to bring your career to Napier. Our culture is shaped by our core values that promote equality, creativity, and opportunity in everything we do.
Napier is currently Great Place To Work 2022 certified and has is amongst the Best Workplace in Tech (medium size organisations) 2022.
Our people are our most valuable asset, as such, we offer the below benefits to all Naperians
- Group life assurance policy
- Income protections policy
- Access to our employee wellbeing programme
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity leave
- A budget to help you set up your home office if needed
- An open and flexible culture that allows you to work in the best way for you
- Private health and dental insurance